Sunday, April 13, 2008

sanyi 2 weeks visit ...during easter & sch break

2 weeks passed super fast ...its over in a blink of eye ...

went shopping ard and GOR (5th time )
makan..
haha...

we love melb central and seafolly ...

thanks sanyi for coming..

all the best in your new job..

&

remember my jumbo treat k..

now countdown 2.5months to home ..
my longed home ....

everyone kinda asking me if life here in melb is good ...

esp when all the entry in my blog depicts the fun or different stuff i do here ...

so far , i have toured ard melb , goldcoast, cairns, tasmania..

but then there is also fair share of downs and hurdles to overcome... :Q

not just onli fun...but its just tat i dun want to remember those unhappy memories...but will learn from the experiences tat i went thru ...memories for life .. :):)

its a hard process to b away from home...

entering into autumn ...cold weather..gloomy skies..

makes me want go home even more...

No comments: