Sunday, April 13, 2008

dumpling day ....amazing...i can cook tat!!

~~Invitation to tim place for dumpling...~~
his new place is just 5 min walk from my home :>

tried making them ...



impressive ...quite round rite?
the row at the right handcorner of the pic r all made by me ..
not tat bad rite ?..
i am impressed with myself ..:>
first attempt le :):)


the technique :

put the dumpling into boiling water
once the water boils again then add in 1 bowl of cold water..
repeat 3 X.

nancy , tim and me ...
enjoying the fruits of hard work :) thanks tim

looks good rite
taste even better with the vinegar :)


fried Chinese pancake ...nice le..

i have mastered half the skills of rolling the dough, making the skin of the dumplings, fillings..

will improve ..

hey Tim ...when is the next session?

who wants try ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.