Sunday, December 23, 2007

good food section with great company ...

~~finally found time to blog...time has also been busy since mummy and ying left and my dear is finally coming soon..tomorrow and its Christmas day..will be going straight to dandenongs straight for miss maples scones and scenery viewing after we picked him from airport with yvonne and jen..thanks dearies....~~
**had many great food when my mum came ...oh no...i also have many great food even w/o them and with my housemates and friends here...but i shall blog more regarding their visit cos my granny and sanyi din come and its dedicated for them. **
mummy cooking again for my lovely housemates..
prawns , stir fried veg , scallops
& baked cheese lobster...but they call it crayfish here...realli nice lol although a bit steep..nevertheless all enjoyed it very much ...
yarra river...
with my dear friend yvonne..


restaurant by yarra river

outdoor concept ...warm but no flies

pizza with olives...i dun like olives
house special burger...its huge ...
went sophie with household ppl cos Natalie and family is moving place...farewell party
our nice and friendly vincent
cutie Sahara
~~my ever best friend, confidant. thanks alot for all your care and concern to make me feel loved even all may seem down at some point in my life.~~
brunch at Mart cafe (near st kilda)

the toast and poached eggs are so delicious with smoked salmon and spinach..

great company..

also went grandma kimchi

all the yummz side dish ...i love the sugar coated potato the most.
korean BBQ with fresh lettuce ..yummz
as usual, great friends and family makes the meal even better
then we went to KOKO black
Belgian chocolate platter
yoz sharon , i brought anna to try Koko as promised...pic as evidence ...haha
i realli love it ...but the rest would prefer the drinks less sweet but its just nice for my preference...i have sweeet tooth mah..
shark fin house as recommended by vincent & mum

my fav...but the one at boxhill is nicer
radish cake
baked oyster..
chee cheong fun with roasted pork..
the day they leaving melb...

outside my home...
at airport...


thanks mummy and ying for their visit ..i really miss them alot with my popo and sanyi and my anan...i will b home soon with them and friends in feb ...
mel visit - 25th dec->12jan
justina visit- 18->26th jan
home-3th feb->18feb

No comments: