Sunday, October 21, 2007

sushi (sat night) --> DFO (sunday morning-->Chinese Steamed Glutinous Rice with Roast Pork(sun dinner cooked by me )

vincent wanted sushi for dinner...hurray ....
my fav ....yummy....


alot of ingredients.....luncheon meat, carrots,eggs, crab stick,avocado,

all my fav....

my first sushi roll


feifei waiting at the table side hoping i give him some. tat dog realli love sushi rice lol....wat kind of dog...he practically eats everything...
bought agnes nutella spread...she only eats nutella in this package ,not from bottle...haha....pass ya on mon k ?

new shades bought from DFO with agnes on fri ...



SUNDAY Morning
oriental breakfast with orange juice....**blessed**



went to the DFO nearer airport with vincent, siaweng and lousia ...was bigger than city...burnt a hole again...but all good buys ...for my friends, family ...plus myself ...i will motivate myself to ex cos i got a new nice track puma pants...haha...with pink lining...

Cooked dinner for the household..something like once or twice a week...the rest of the week , i usually just helped out ....eg washing dishes or prepare the ingredients...
Chinese Steamed Glutinous Rice with Roast Pork

stir fry the waxed meat and sausages --add in mushroom , meat/ rice and black/light soya sauce ...then bring to steam for 40 min...

final product...yummy and tasty
fried peanuts to sprinkle on the top

any takers... 3 cups of rice cooked and finished ...added fried dried shrimps on top...hee.. forgot to add while cooking the rice ...not too late also la...will remember next time...hee
fried rice by louisa ...plus mine contribution...wat a nice way to end sunday night....plus i got a job offer...will go for the first day tomorrow...wish me lucks lol...need cash to pay for my holidays....
nights ...yawns ....just completed the draft of my neuro essay ...sleeping time ...

No comments: