Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Found A Job...but tiring ...

Today Is the 3rd day since I Started WorK as A Carer...RoLe reverse...in the past, i am usually the one teaching caregiver on caring and assisting patient. ...btw...i am a occupational therapist in case my friends forget my occupation again...wats that again....oh no...i have said a million times wats my profession abt?...if still unsure then go check out the website....but i am in Australia now taking my degree conversion at La trobe university....

hmmm....my tots after 3 days of caring....i strongly feel that caregiver are very tiring job...24/7....plus do all the exercises and stuff...physically and mental draining...aches over body as the client is quite stiff and has tremors...so have to do a lot of stretching...but i still hope to work in krispy kreme doughnut shop ...haha...sighs...cos i already have chosen OT as my life time profession ....so want try out something new while i have time in aussie...hee....plus i will get to try out all the favours...haha

rushing assignments now...so not much time to blog and go out to shop and eat and tour ard...will officially end sch on 5th nov ....hurray...freedom....

No comments: