Thursday, June 26, 2008

lots of farewells gathering....

Siaw eng is super sweet la...
Organised alot of gatherings and farewells meal for me ...
still asked me if i have any regrets or any food tat i will miss when back ...
talking abt this , makes me wanna cry ... :(
sob sob~~~~~
Vietnamese beef noodles in Richmond~~
more authentic taste as compared to Vietnamese restaurant in Singapore..

my bestie in melb.. :)

treated me yum cha (SHark Fin House)

& dinner tat day after frantic shopping ~~

Scott grove gathering at Templestove :)

yummy buffet **



July babies ...

Jackpot room beside the restaurant..
haha...
if my granny is here, i am super sure she will b lured..
&
forgo dinner :)

happy gals & Ian BB & jESS :p

Couple jacket ...same design & style
Nat & Sahara
thanks all for the wonderful nite ...
i will miss all of u lots..
thanks for all the beautiful memories & care U have shown me
FEELING
blessed & loved..
when i am lost in the unfamiliar place ..
no more scared & uncertainty in the new environment
time flies and its time to return ..
sad :(
BUt its the departure tat will make us appreciate and treasure what we have once owned...
i dun want to say goodbye>>

No comments: