Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun times....


Ytd , met up with Pam , Char & Yiwei in sch ...
to discuss CRB :)
BUt
we only managed to delegate the work task
&
then we diverted attention to do face book, transfer Sydney pics, check mails and stuff...
haha...
i think i can only do work at home ...
then we proceeded to city
~~~ KTV (MUSIC BOX)~~
cheap la...
3.30-8.80pm inclusive of 2 drinks
only cost $10
they realli loved singing ... :P
my singing is not as goody as them ..
Yiwei: waiting for u to b back..then we go K box in Singapore
after that , i left early to have dinner at Louisa school
~ William Angliss Institute ~

Look at the students in training...

The food is something similar to fine dining ...has entree, main course, dessert ..

~Yummy~

except its buffet style

Look at Louisa serious look :)

its Spanish theme that night .

i love churros with choc dip... :)

my best mate in melb ...

always looking out for me ..

taking care of me ...

concern about me ...

thanks dearlie ...hope all goes well for u in your chef career ...muacks

I will miss her lotz when i am back ... :(

No comments: