Tuesday, March 4, 2008

nothing much exciting .....

sch starts for the 2nd week now ....
so low morale ...
cos nothing much exciting or trilling... :(
normal sch lol...
wats so exciting ??
its getting taxing to read all the journals and articles for my core (critical review in OT) & advanced grp work ....long articles and "chim" wordings...
plus all the statistics lect ...driving me crazy .... : ( :(
~~I CAN DO IT ~~
one of my electives reqs me to do daily ART journal...faint...
u know la....my art is of tat certain level and standard ~~haha
~~ sch is driving me nutty ~~
heard my colleagues back at sgh r also facing stressful period now
work is driving Jen & ah Von crazy too...
we r so stressed !!!!!
hope all goes well for us ....
~~~~we can do it if we believe ~~~
prob the most exciting thing is that my auntie has confirmed her flight to melb on 18th march ....
she will b with me for my Easter and sch term break ...
~~hearts and huggies~~
no pillow fights k..
planning the programs now ..yipee...
tats something i am looking forward ...

No comments: