Monday, February 4, 2008

home finally...

Finally home ...happy as can be ...saw my family, mel , anan and pipi ...
all is looking great and well...
misses so much
~~hugs to all~~~
Ate my kway chap , indon/malay food, prata, my granny reuinion dinner(best), chicken rice..everything tasted fabulous & superb...
yummy...
went hair cut (kimage) & facial at philip wain in morning...
11-12pm-haircut :>
12.30-2pm-facial :<
facial is super pain la...massive clearing after half yr...wahoho...
should i maintain curls or straight hair...?? :)
my stylist suggested the shorter version of rebonded longer crew cut with layering to spice up my look.. ??
haha....i think i will look like a button mushroom...
tonight going dinner with mel parents and sis for dinner..
the famous amk crab bee hoon or (not sure ?)..
baically its eating non stop....hahaha
i love being in singapore but i still love melbourne to bits ...
haha...
back to melb on 19th feb ...

No comments: