Wednesday, November 14, 2007

random tots....


some of my buys for the past 1 month....gosh...my mum is going to faint when she sees this...7 pairs in total ...not including my previous buys ...haha...to prep me for my office wear days when i return to work..haha....some flats and some r heels...the highest heel is almost 3 inch ..i will practice at home...its just too nice ...must buy lol.....
~Sharon & Anna~--> i will be a pretty OT in the ward lol....haha...i bought most of them from the DFO from Aldo, Tony Bianco, Novo and Leo and Liberty...its not exactly cheap but then for the quality i guess...plus these shoes not cheap in Singapore also....haha...goodexcuse to spend $$

the 2fav pairs....




went fairfield for some induction course -related to my carer work...the station which i took train from after alighting from tram 86.


hmmmm....alone ....


bought 2bottles of wine from a shop...a bottle of sweet white wine and a honeydew melon liquor...will open the bottle of white wine tonight when Anna and Tim comes for dinner...i cooking bak tut teh...haha...will try the melonliquor soon...if nice then i will b back for more....haha...wine here is cheaper lol....


Maggie ...the pet at my client place...she loves a rub in her chin....hee....


when i see most of my classmates cum friends going home one by one, i feel so sad...i miss my family and friends....although i have a lovely home and blessed with housemates, i still long for the family warm and close friends ...companionship is something we long for and want but is it always taken for granted ? luckily suet andMX will be here till jan...more outings?...
help...i feel deprived ...counting down the days when my mum, sis, Mel and Justina comes to visit....
Live in each season as it passes;
breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit
. . . and be thankful.
--Henry David Thoreau

No comments: